Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61060 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs down [URGENT]How to remove linux?

Hello there
    To start with I have already tried what I found in Google search and all of them were by logging in windows and stuff.

Here is my situation:
    I have only linux, no windows on my laptop. I tried installing windows but lovely linux has taken up all the hdd space and left 3gb for windows. Since I am a total noob at linux (dont flame me for this ), I have no clue how to get back that space and remove linux.

Help me plzz
    mikeee Reviewed by mikeee on . [URGENT]How to remove linux? Hello there To start with I have already tried what I found in Google search and all of them were by logging in windows and stuff. Here is my situation: I have only linux, no windows on my laptop. I tried installing windows but lovely linux has taken up all the hdd space and left 3gb for windows. Since I am a total noob at linux (dont flame me for this :'(), I have no clue how to get back that space and remove linux. Help me plzz :'( Rating: 5
    Coming soon...

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    format hdd....if you don't have important data

Just enter the bootable Windows CD/DVD in the disk drive, go to the boot manager. You'll see stuff like:
    - HDD Partitions you have

And you can select where to install Windows, etc. You'll basically do the following:
    - Format that partition, don't select the "Quick Format" option, select the regular "Format" option, it will take some time, and then you'll see that partition has all space available, and you'll be able to install some Windows OS on that partition.

Thread Information