Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61825 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Paypal Account - Receive / Send Money

Hey guys , i need to set up a new paypal account , send ~ $25 in it . Then give the account to someone so they can buy something for me . However i think new PP account require some sort of activation b4 sending / receiving money .

Is there any way to bypass this ? a country that doesn't require activation or something ?

* Only temporary - the pp acc will be used only for this deal then discarded .
    viruz99 Reviewed by viruz99 on . New Paypal Account - Receive / Send Money Hey guys , i need to set up a new paypal account , send ~ $25 in it . Then give the account to someone so they can buy something for me . However i think new PP account require some sort of activation b4 sending / receiving money . Is there any way to bypass this ? a country that doesn't require activation or something ? * Only temporary - the pp acc will be used only for this deal then discarded . Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    I usually use Singapore PayPal accounts (since I live in Singapore), added a vcc, didn't even require to enter expuse before I could start using it.

Banned
    just select any country and use unverified paypal and send and receive money but you can not add funds or with draw money only send money and receive money

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmYarD View Post
    I usually use Singapore PayPal accounts (since I live in Singapore), added a vcc, didn't even require to enter expuse before I could start using it.
    Does it still work now or in the past ? When was the last time you tried it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dl4uall View Post
    just select any country and use unverified paypal and send and receive money but you can not add funds or with draw money only send money and receive money
    Sure about this ? I can send $25 to an unverified paypal then send the money from there ?

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Jan 2011.

Anyone can confirm DL4uall msg : can i send / receive money using an unverified pp ?

just use UK fake details and u will be able to send a recieve money.

Cheerz

Banned
    viruz99 yes i am using unverified paypal to send and receive money but godaddy is not accept unverified paypal.

@ Sponge - Unverified pp or will i have to add a VCC ?

* This is only a temporary solution - the acc will only be used once

Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    @ Sponge - Unverified pp or will i have to add a VCC ?

* This is only a temporary solution - the acc will only be used once
    unverified you can send a recieve. is using UK details.

Tested and tried.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information