Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6800 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com

Thumbs up Which File Host Site Gives Longest Time for keeping files for Free Users

For Now and as I test myself with the file hosting site i found that Hotfile gives 90 Days and Fileserve 60 Days and some said it is 190 Days like bitshare but i test it and it is less than that far away.

So please let make this Post for Collect tested Time for All File host sites so that will help many people

Hotfile 90 Days Tested
    Fileserve 60 Days Tested

myincome2020 Reviewed by myincome2020 on . Which File Host Site Gives Longest Time for keeping files for Free Users For Now and as I test myself with the file hosting site i found that Hotfile gives 90 Days and Fileserve 60 Days and some said it is 190 Days like bitshare but i test it and it is less than that far away. So please let make this Post for Collect tested Time for All File host sites so that will help many people Hotfile 90 Days Tested Fileserve 60 Days Tested .... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

This is kind of hard to test unless you don't share your files and wait the whole 60-90 days.
    Othewise, chances are your files will get reported and trashed long before the time limit is reached.

Anyways, what's the point of this if:

1 - Files will only be trashed 60 or 90 days after the last time it was downloaded. You may have files available for a year or more provided that someone downloads it from time to time.

2 - If you have files that nobody downloaded in 2 or 3 months, then they are not worth having.

3 - Using a file host as a long term backup then a premium account is highly recommended.

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    I know that bro but what i am talking about is the real time of keeping files for free users
    i test bitsahre and it very less than 190 days

megaupload.
    [Selling] Pay2Leech FTP - Over 30TB of archives | P2L
    http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?t=43583

Files on Megaupload stays much longer even if youre free member

Website's:
    dhi-forumerz.com watchanimes.org c0ver.me
    You should create a poll here

OT: i think its megaupload

I think it's mediafire
    http://www.mediafire.com/faq.php#faq12
    How long does Mediafire store files?

For free accounts, there is currently no time limit on how long uploaded files will be stored as long as you access your account (i.e. login to your account) or your files are being accessed (i.e. downloaded). Every account is different and different accounts may become inactive at different times.

Users receive at least 4 notification emails that files are pending deletion before any deletion actually occurs. Logging into your account is sufficient to prevent deletions.

Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com
    All know mediafire has no time for delete files of free users...

we talk about paid file host sites bro

thanks

Thread Information