Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6889 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Why waste all this time? Just contact eBay, I went through something similar, I got a jawbone headset without the box and since it was going to be a gift, I couldn't gift it so he told me to post it back to him and well, I didn't. I asked him to pay me for the postage first so that I can post it back since I clearly stated I wanted a box. He didn't agree in the end we went through a PayPal dispute and I have the item with me + a refund =]

2.   Sponsored Links

Why waste all this time? Just contact eBay, I went through something similar, I got a jawbone headset without the box and since it was going to be a gift, I couldn't gift it so he told me to post it back to him and well, I didn't. I asked him to pay me for the postage first so that I can post it back since I clearly stated I wanted a box. He didn't agree in the end we went through a PayPal dispute and I have the item with me + a refund =]
    The thing is it costs ?7 to post the item back to USA with a tracking number and the refund is just ?6, I would even lose more money to return the item.

The seller however got discount from some USA couriers so the seller use the black hole to get money from buyers outside USA she clearly knows buyers from other countries won't return the items.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    No, I didn't need to send the item back. Just create a paypal dispute.

firstly call ebay customer care , just dial that toll free number and they will get it sought out
    if the above fails then a pp dispute k both of this fails and u lose ur money then do this
    1. spam that the seller scammed u in all her listed items
    2. Make a fake ebay buyer acct then buy all her listed items but do not pay through the pp gateway u can do that
    3. Now wait she will msg u that u need to pay coz u brought the product reply that it will take some time and delay all her further listings after few weeks dont use that acct or say ur act was hacked , btw even if u dont buy they have to pay the ebay fees so its a win win condition for u as u dont have to pay but they r paying for u as u brought the item (ebay seller fees)
    paying means paying thr the pp gateway and buying means to click on buying button on ebay
    4. Repeat step 3 until she leaves selling this kind of crap , make some fake accts and start

Terrible experience...i wish u good luck.
    Good Bye Mates..

Banned
    contact ebay lolz

Quote Originally Posted by .Ice View Post
    firstly call ebay customer care , just dial that toll free number and they will get it sought out
    if the above fails then a pp dispute k both of this fails and u lose ur money then do this
    1. spam that the seller scammed u in all her listed items
    2. Make a fake ebay buyer acct then buy all her listed items but do not pay through the pp gateway u can do that
    3. Now wait she will msg u that u need to pay coz u brought the product reply that it will take some time and delay all her further listings after few weeks dont use that acct or say ur act was hacked , btw even if u dont buy they have to pay the ebay fees so its a win win condition for u as u dont have to pay but they r paying for u as u brought the item (ebay seller fees)
    paying means paying thr the pp gateway and buying means to click on buying button on ebay
    4. Repeat step 3 until she leaves selling this kind of crap , make some fake accts and start
    Lol great advice. I will keep this in mind next time I get scammed

its my small trick to teach scammers a lesson

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Oh nice .Ice awesome method I'll remember this for sure.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    wow gr8 tip .Ice

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information