Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61102 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pretty much funny

Hi Roger,

I'm Eric Boorstin, a colleague of Wade Gentz, whom I believe you had previously been contacting regarding the matter of Universal City Studios Productions LLLP, et al. v. SSwarez.com, et. al. We have both been involved in the prosecution of this case through its entirety.
    We'd like to broach the topic of settlement. The basic structure we offer is that you would agree to a consent judgment, including a monetary payment of $25,000 per work we allege to be infringed in the complaint, plus an injunction against your future infringements. We would also enter into a confidential settlement agreement, whereby in lieu of paying the full amount of the consent judgment, you would pay a much smaller amount provided you did not infringe in the future.
    Please let me know if this is something you would be amenable to you in principle, as we desire to act promptly. I'd be happy to discuss and provide further details -- my number is 310-312-3290. Then, we can move towards getting the papers drawn up and putting this behind us.
    This is a confidential communication, for settlement purposes only, and may not be used as evidence. All of our client's rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
    Best,
    Eric Boorstin

What is he smoking ? lol...
    rap^ Reviewed by rap^ on . Pretty much funny Hi Roger, I'm Eric Boorstin, a colleague of Wade Gentz, whom I believe you had previously been contacting regarding the matter of Universal City Studios Productions LLLP, et al. v. SSwarez.com, et. al. We have both been involved in the prosecution of this case through its entirety. We'd like to broach the topic of settlement. The basic structure we offer is that you would agree to a consent judgment, including a monetary payment of $25,000 per work we allege to be infringed in the Rating: 5
    respected"?:
    AK47

2.   Sponsored Links

Another email... I basicly told him to fk off and i aint gonna pay is house/car bills.

believe you are not understanding the terms we are outlining. If you paid the much smaller amount, commensurate with the money you earned from the website, then you would not be liable for the full consent judgment. Your out-of-pocket expense would be commensurate with the money you earned from SSwarez, provided you did not infringe in the future.

Does that change your outlook?

Best,
    Eric

respected"?:
    AK47

Website's:
    CODEFiRE.ORG
    OMG! What a looooser!

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co
    LOL now this is great cant wait for my email LOLZ he aint gettin shit out of us

EDIT HOLY SHIT per infringed peice of work. Well lets see 25 movies times 25k= anyone, anyone $625,000usd

Lets see if obama can bail us out
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

Lets see if obama can bail us out
    LOL classic

Website's:
    My365Host.com
    lol@that

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    rofl
    rap^: they can't do much as you acquired the site without prior knowledge of the lawsuit. So the lawsuit is not related to you in any way. Which means, that half-brained lawer can fuck off.

Respected Developer
    What a load of shit, put an autoresponder up so everytime he emails, it tells him to go to hell

It begins...
    ^ I agree. I like the idea

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Moved to Legal Issues
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information