Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6804 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com

Default A pm i got Supposdly from a music label.

Got this pm this morning except it was in german.Any body have views of thoughts on it.

Stehlen von Titeln

Dies ist eine einmalige Vorwarnung !!!

Da wir nun wissen wer Sie sind, haben wir in diesem Moment Strafanzeige gegen Sie gestellt , Sie haben sehr viele Illegale Titeln und Musikalben von unserm Musiklabel hier gepostet. Sollten sie inerhalb der n?chsten Tage dies noch weiter tun werden wir weiterhin gegen sie Strafanzeige stellen.
    Weiters kommen auf sie Schadensersatzforderung zu.

Mit freundlichen Gr??en.

With the help of google translate.

Steal of titles

This is a unique warning!

Since we now know who you are, we have at this moment a criminal complaint made against you, you have a lot of illegal music tracks and albums by our music label posted here. If they inerhalb the next few days it still continues to do so we will continue to criminal charges against them are.
    Furthermore, they come to claim.

Yours sincerely.

So does any body think it is real.
    Dj Mad Reviewed by Dj Mad on . A pm i got Supposdly from a music label. Got this pm this morning except it was in german.Any body have views of thoughts on it. Stehlen von Titeln Dies ist eine einmalige Vorwarnung !!! Da wir nun wissen wer Sie sind, haben wir in diesem Moment Strafanzeige gegen Sie gestellt , Sie haben sehr viele Illegale Titeln und Musikalben von unserm Musiklabel hier gepostet. Sollten sie inerhalb der n?chsten Tage dies noch weiter tun werden wir weiterhin gegen sie Strafanzeige stellen. Weiters kommen auf sie Schadensersatzforderung Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    I doubt it, as normally if they are real they email you and supply you a list of url's that they wont removing..

and most of the time they arn't real either.
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    But why go to the bother of sending me the pm and why send it in german.I find it all a bit weird.

Fake!

Because he wanted to scare u!

They normally give their company address email etc...
    Good Bye Warez Scene (y)

Website's:
    maxedoutdesigns.com
    Obviously fake would look more real if it was real :$ lol
    What do i do?
    vBulletin Skins,Custom CMS Designs,Wordpress Designs
    and much more!
    Thread :: Website

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    rofl... this is normal... an u are scared of this simple thing?

But even then you should alwayz take the normal precautions..... an also, it depends largely on which country ur residing. Spainish webmasters can walk free, while USA its a whole diff thing. For my country, piracy is legal, so doesn't matter
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Dont know found it weird.Why would any body go to the bother of pming me over something like that and without leaving some info and found it weird as the site i got the pm off i dont really use that much.

Website's:
    pspmafia.com zrev.net
    Maybe you have a jealous jenny on your site? someone who wants your site to die so they can run a site just like yours? I've seen it happen a lot, it's fairly common for douche bags to goto extreme lengths in destroying your site.
    Trusted & Respected Members:
    ACiD | Narutoroot | JmZ | Jackson | Phamous | litewarez

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Another pm that i got off the same forum.

Subject: Liam McKahey

Please remove your link to his album.

Liam owns the copyright to his album, yet you have uploaded it on here ascertaining that you own the copyright! By uploading it, that is what you have stated and you know that you do not own it.

Liam arranged for his record company to sell the album at the lowest possible price to ensure his fans got a good deal - yet there are three of you on here giving his album away free of charge. Thanks so much for that kick in the teeth for the last two years that I have spent (as his PA/Manager) getting this album released in the hope he can earn enough to be able to create a second solo album.

As it is, if people continue giving his music away there will never be another album so thank you for your contribution to stopping him being able to afford studio time to create more music for his fans.

I am so disappointed that someone has done this, a very, very big let down to Liam.

Banned
    lol thats crazy ask him to prove who he is as he isn't fileing complaints right tell him until then you will not respond to him any pms will go unanswered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information