Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61939 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    Your saying my opinion isn't justified because I'm not respected and/or 5*? ;P

The point im making is that you are PROVIDING downloads, you aren't the Download Nazi.

It is your job as a provider to make it as easy as possible for guests/members to download from your side.

Single-Host filehosters are OBSOLETE, and have been for the past years.

its sites like Sharebee, ftp2share, and shareonall, which capitalize on Single Click Filehosters, and use their bandwith to their advantage.

The point is WHY on earth would you upload to RapidShare, when you can upload to ShareOnAll, select 5 total servers (including RapidShare, which INLUCDES Premium Accounts) and have a total of 5 mirrors for all of your links.

Which would you rather have?

A: Upload to RS, have only RS links, RS links gets reported and raped

or

B: Upload to ShareonAll which distributes to RS/MU/zShare/MediaFire/FileFactory (just to name a few, they have 4-5 other sites) and have your links last a VERY long time. Not to mention the RS you uploaded to on ShareOnAll IS your premium account, so you will still generate points.

While at the same time give the noobs their zShare and Mediafire, so those less "fortunate" people without premium accounts don't have to wait hours to download an 8-Link Movie from RapidShare.

Baby Jesus
    Golden Falcon - Did I say what you said wasnt justified? No, I said I respect the opinions and knowledge of more experienced webmasters, it's not being rude, it's being reasonable. Stop trying to make your goddamn point, I get that you dont like how I do things, that's your problem - not mine

Sponsored Links

•     
    Rapidshare has a point; it allows you to download with reasonable limits on free mode.

Don't expect that everybody has a premium accounts.

As for reporting, well the topic title is enough to send a complain against any upload center, so it will be deleted anyway whatever it was in or else get in a big troubles they can't handle.

As you going to do when you got complain, you will not ofcourse say because it is not in rapidshare I will keep it.

@Baby Jesus
    No need for forcing everybody to upload in rapidshare, give freedom to your members to upload any where they wish since they go by your rules.

I guess we are here changing the main subject about Best methods to get staff.

Also Staff will not flee away because he want them upload in certain upload center...ECT

•     
    Been an activist over the years and done a lot of petitions and stuff on the streets, and that learned me one thing : If you want that people do something for you, you have to give something back in return, smething that they can hold in their hands.

The same thing works for finding staff for your site/forum. People will join you if you return them something. But make that something real. You won't get people promising them free acces to your 'VIP Section', cause that's an abstraction, nobody knows what's in that VIP Section.
    A trick that always works is getting yourself some rapidshare accounts (you don't pay for it offcourse, we all know the ways to get them), and put an ad on your forum like 'Become a teammember/administrator/uploader and get a free Rapidshare account. (Small note also cheaters wil show up, so filter tem out)

Trust me, the trick works, I also searched for teammembers, didn't found them, and then i used this trick. It brought me 7 trustal teammembers (and 3 cheaters).

•     
    Me tried my best to get a gud crew for my site www.crazy-tech.com but never have one

•     
    Agrias
    Staff is a bitch to find. There are plenty of forums, so plenty of choice. Plus, a good and dedicated super moderator, mostly has the knowledge to start his own board, and some do so. Others have ambition and go to big forums and try to become staff there. Respect and rewards will be much bigger there.
    And for new staff, don't beg for staff, makes you loose your power and control.
    I have, at DownloadForum, Two admins, myself and co-owner and two moderators.
    That means for people running the entire scene. 14.000 members and 24k posts and rather you believe it or not, it goes perfectly. Not to mention my co owner just takes care of technical stuff and is barely online. He has about 60 posts...

Good luck anyway

•     
    Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    It depends how much u are dedicated

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information