Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61119 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net

Default AlertPay verification

Is it safe to verify my alertpay account with a credit card? does that mean for purchases of value above alertpay balance my card can be billed directly??
    ( i hate that thing )
    And i want to know what are the restrictions of alertpay unverified. I am from india and does being unverified restrict my payments sending/recieveing capabiltites or freeze my account or so??
    lukip006 Reviewed by lukip006 on . AlertPay verification Is it safe to verify my alertpay account with a credit card? does that mean for purchases of value above alertpay balance my card can be billed directly?? ( i hate that thing :( ) And i want to know what are the restrictions of alertpay unverified. I am from india and does being unverified restrict my payments sending/recieveing capabiltites or freeze my account or so?? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    premiump2p.in
    I think alertpay Verify Through Phone .. U can add Credit card or bank a/c for add fund in AP account

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    A phone verification alone is not sufficient to verify an account completely. . It need a check withdrawl code matching as well

u won't be charged untill your payment balance exceed your alertpay balance.

But If Your alertpay got hacked then there is 100% possibility of losing all of your card money. so its not that safe to use a credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by lukip006 View Post
    A phone verification alone is not sufficient to verify an account completely. . It need a check withdrawl code matching as well
    yes i too have the same problem. and for the check withdrawal minimum amount is 20$.

Get a vcc n verify then

@tvg

Please let me know if it works

well i sell vcc on pp its just 5mins
    ap not tried it shud work

Banned
    is verification required for receive or transfer money in alertpay?

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    @tvg dude but when u make vcc thru hdfc bank ur name will come in the card but is it allowed for verification?? i mean dont u need ur surname to be in the card?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information