Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61139 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Exclamation Windows Problem

Hey there, I am having a problem with my computer is running windows vista home.

When I start up my computer says rundll32 has stopped working. I cannot resize my resolution, I cannot play any games that run on exe as of example world of warcraft/maplestory/gunz. (You get it don't you)
    I cannot open windows movie maker, cannot upload pictures to photobucket or anywhere else. I tried using unlocker & deleted rundll32.exe & then replaced it with a clean one I got from a clean computer with the same OS. I tried to use "RegCure" no help. google has not helped me. Any ideas?

I do NOT have a windows cd
    DeMoN100 Reviewed by DeMoN100 on . Windows Problem Hey there, I am having a problem with my computer is running windows vista home. When I start up my computer says rundll32 has stopped working. I cannot resize my resolution, I cannot play any games that run on exe as of example world of warcraft/maplestory/gunz. (You get it don't you) I cannot open windows movie maker, cannot upload pictures to photobucket or anywhere else. I tried using unlocker & deleted rundll32.exe & then replaced it with a clean one I got from a clean computer with Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    i guess you are using windows xp?use your windows cd and repair the system files

I am using windows vista home as I said before. & I do not have a cd.

Simple get rid of vista home , it was the real pain . Either upgrade to something like ulimate or windows 7 or downgrade to xp pro as Vista Home was a pain like Win me.
    There is plenty of good copies on warez sites.

Well I am not doing that, because its not my computer that has this problem. But I need to work with what I got so that is scrapped.

just reinstall or repair the OS.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMoN100 View Post
    I am using windows vista home as I said before. & I do not have a cd.

well download the iso if you don't have a cd.burn it and repair the os or either upgrade to windows 7 simple

Quote Originally Posted by subha86 View Post
    just reinstall or repair the OS.

Okay got any good sites that got it? & if you give me a site where you can download the whole iso in one link. got a premium account I can use to dl it? because filesonic requires one.

Just go to Warez-bb.org and search for Windows 7 Ultimate. There are thousands of threads there, some of them might even have single links.

Thread Information