Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62321 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    anonymity4me.com

Default How to sell digital goods/subscriptions?

Hi guys,

I'm about to start selling VPN services and currently stuck with finding the right solution for selling subscriptions.

There are hundreds of stores for regular goods and webmasters seem to use WHCMS all the time.

I don't need to sell domain names or anything though and need to automate giving out account details upon receipt of payment automatically, so I don't need to sit in front of my computer all day long and customers still get their details immediately.

Do you know of any software that is skinnable, able to work with subscriptions by rebilling or cancelling service automatically, connects to payment gateways and mails off acct details automatically?

And how would that work? Would I supply a database with valid details (like a .csv file) where one gets picked after another by a cron job until it's empty?

Sorry, I'm a bit clueless here but I'd like to have a smooth start for me as well as for my users.

Thanks in advance,

J.D
    John.Doe Reviewed by John.Doe on . How to sell digital goods/subscriptions? Hi guys, I'm about to start selling VPN services and currently stuck with finding the right solution for selling subscriptions. There are hundreds of stores for regular goods and webmasters seem to use WHCMS all the time. I don't need to sell domain names or anything though and need to automate giving out account details upon receipt of payment automatically, so I don't need to sit in front of my computer all day long and customers still get their details immediately. Do you know of Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You answered yourself, WHMCS

Or checkout Ejunkie.

Website's:
    anonymity4me.com
    Thanks for answering Borris!

I just checked with the guys from Licensepal today, who are selling WHMCS and they said I'd have to enter the details manually into the welcome mail, since there's no module for that. So I'd still have to sit at the computer all day, which sucks. Might as well use a regular shop then and send my confirmation mails manually from there…

I'm going to check out eJunkie now though.

Thread Information