Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6698 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do Members of KWWH Believe in little Charity?

Well i can see my fellow mates earning so much from File hosts and other related stuff....and many of them earning huge money...But are we doing enough charitable work ?
    piratebay Reviewed by piratebay on . Do Members of KWWH Believe in little Charity? Well i can see my fellow mates earning so much from File hosts and other related stuff....and many of them earning huge money...But are we doing enough charitable work ? Rating: 5
    Good Bye Mates..

2.   Sponsored Links

The people who are earning large amounts of money are not only dedicating loads of time and patience to it but are also spending money towards it. They are doing it as a job not as something for fun.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    Yes, we do. I personally donate to charities though people don't believe cause I don't want to prove my self but even if a small amount from a small earning, I do donate and even I believe that others too do.

Respected Member
    Yup. I donate. I do not upload for money. I work with two charities in my (offline) business right now.

Edit: when I say donate, I mean to charities. Not people on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    The people who are earning large amounts of money are not only dedicating loads of time and patience to it but are also spending money towards it. They are doing it as a job not as something for fun.
    Yeah i had come across few members who are running families with the money earned from file hosts..which is just amazing...lol
    Good Bye Mates..

Charity in real life? Yes. But I am not an uploader, neither I ever made money of such stuff. Yeah, I used to help around to bums and those gypsies on streets with their kids begging for a buck. I'm not doing it anymore as they picked the easier way, 90&#37; of them are healthy and they could even work on the building constructions, street constructions, and such hard stuff. Honestly, fuck them. I'd always help to those who really can't work or to those who can't work because they have to look after their mentally retarded brother/sister, or old granma... Helping to 90% of the bums and gypsies is pointless, they'll just spend it on alcohol and drugs, nothing else.

I donate to the Blue Cross instead of human charities. Animals deserve more love than them.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    I donate blood & blood plasma if that counts ? some times that is more important than cash

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Charity in real life? Yes. But I am not an uploader, neither I ever made money of such stuff. Yeah, I used to help around to bums and those gypsies on streets with their kids begging for a buck. I'm not doing it anymore as they picked the easier way, 90% of them are healthy and they could even work on the building constructions, street constructions, and such hard stuff. Honestly, fuck them. I'd always help to those who really can't work or to those who can't work because they have to look after their mentally retarded brother/sister, or old granma... Helping to 90% of the bums and gypsies is pointless, they'll just spend it on alcohol and drugs, nothing else.
    PROPZ and REPZ

Yeah, I donated some bucks at mercycorps.org for Japan's earth quack disaster.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information