Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6949 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    usa are the first that try to face the nature... and you see... a little bit of wind, a little bit of water and they start to cry...
    no offence but its the truth.. and the same with all the other nations!!

2.   Sponsored Links

there's actually a show called conspiracy theory with jesse ventura and he looks into a weather machine. the show is quit simialr to Myth Busters, except based on Conspiracies. Its only a conspiracy because someone has hidden the truth. Facts dont hide, they are out there and smack people in the face. The issue is, you have to "Prove" it. and these guys have been lieing for years. Its known as HAARP. the US and china have one. Its supposedly the explanation for the northern lights. it was originally created to help people but bought by the US military AKA the death ray. The ultimate war machine, no traces. I didn't think anything of it really, but the more you look into these natural disasters, the more what these guys say seems to be validated. I'm in Korea and told my father of this. he obviously thinks its BS. however, based on what they say, IF what they say is true, then there should have been some sort of activity in Alaska with the northern lights. I went online and looked it up a few days earlier. There was "something" traveling from NA to ASIA and was captured by satellites. Scientists have brought this up, but nothing has happened since. What what extremely strange was the convenience of the snow falling after the issue with overheating subsided. what was every MORE weird was the fact that in Korea, the temps dropped dramatically when it was snowing in Japan. Now THAT makes no sense at all.

The machine was originally designed to bring water to countered without water, and remove rain from countries flooded by rain. The son of the inventor of this machine is interviewed by Jesse Ventura and does a demonstration of this. In nature, there are NO coincidences. The order in which these things are happening are as a calculated plan.

There are a group of people who feel they are the rightful leaders of all man kind. They have decided that the world is overpopulated. Do some research and add to this and hopefully we'll find out what really going on, one day.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    do some more research on more conspiracies...you'll be shocked

Banned
    Website's:
    Khambaty.com iMotivate.net
    ROFLMAO ! - Seriously I can't stop laughing !

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    seriously lol`ed at the thread

Quote Originally Posted by theDirtyDuB View Post
    There are a group of people who feel they are the rightful leaders of all man kind. They have decided that the world is overpopulated. Do some research and add to this and hopefully we'll find out what really going on, one day.
    change your dealer, he's adding some nasty stuff to shit you're smoking.

Give the real source next time:
    http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/5146.htm

Also its bs, if you don't lol at this thread you need mental help.

Website's:
    reddit.com
    To the people replied in this topic: You watch too much television.

I can go on for hours on how the world leaders are planning everything, from natural disasters, to wars, to the media (TV, news, reality shows), until the games, educational system, fake financial crises and everything to keep you (us) dumb and uneducated.. But im afraid you are too close-minded for me to even waste my time typing.. So i prefer to go and watch a movie. kthxbai

Website's:
    warezmasti.com warezstrings.com innoxeon.com
    the dirtydub & FSL is right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information