Hey there guys!
I'm simply inquiring about the feasibility and cost of having a certain script coded.
This script will be run on a separate server than the main website, and will periodically check the download links on a wordpress installation (download links are accessible through wordpress api). If there are dead links found, then the server will re-download the file(s) through separate "backup" links, which are also stored on the wordpress installation. Server will then upload file(s) back up to the host(s) which are dead, and then finally edit the new links back into the wordpress post.
I know the exactly process that this will take, i just don't have the php knowledge. I know it's possible because it's very similar to rapidleech/sborg/mirrors.im.

I want to know how much it would cost me for it.
EzehSqueezy Reviewed by EzehSqueezy on . Download/Upload Script Quote Hey there guys! I'm simply inquiring about the feasibility and cost of having a certain script coded. This script will be run on a separate server than the main website, and will periodically check the download links on a wordpress installation (download links are accessible through wordpress api). If there are dead links found, then the server will re-download the file(s) through separate "backup" links, which are also stored on the wordpress installation. Server will then upload file(s) Rating: 5