Hi there, first post here but just wanted to know if anyone else is having problems with Swedehost lately?
Been with them for about 3 months now and for the first month things were pretty good, but now things seem to be going from one extreme to the other when it comes to downtime!

Already today I've suffered about 3 hours, and even as I speak its totally down, Ive tried emailling them but thats a bit of a joke also, I might get a reply tomorrow if I'm lucky!

They seem to promise the world on their site, 99% uptime guarantee blah blah blah but thats obviously just a sales technique as it's total bull****

Does anyone know of a decent Swedish hosting service? I'm interested in VPS but DARE NOT upgrade with Swedehost, hell knows what I'd end up with if I did!
fostersguy Reviewed by fostersguy on . Swedehost Downtime Getting Beyond The Joke Hi there, first post here but just wanted to know if anyone else is having problems with Swedehost lately? Been with them for about 3 months now and for the first month things were pretty good, but now things seem to be going from one extreme to the other when it comes to downtime! Already today I've suffered about 3 hours, and even as I speak its totally down, Ive tried emailling them but thats a bit of a joke also, I might get a reply tomorrow if I'm lucky! They seem to promise the Rating: 5