Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6991 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Beware of My365host

I made a cancellation of services on the 19th to terminate the service at the end of the billing cycle - 4th of April

Then I found out my website is down and they just terminated the service today.

Apparently their excuse is that their system "immediately terminated" my account because of my cancellation. Really??? If that were true, I canceled on the 19th and should have terminated it only a couple of days after, what a bunch of liars. They just terminate services indiscriminately.

They didn't even have the decency to activate my service again.

I thought they are a professional webhost, apparently not.
    masterb56 Reviewed by masterb56 on . Beware of My365host I made a cancellation of services on the 19th to terminate the service at the end of the billing cycle - 4th of April http://lulzimg.com/i16/b3df8a.jpg Then I found out my website is down and they just terminated the service today. http://lulzimg.com/i16/955b1f.jpg http://lulzimg.com/i16/a2e726.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    rapidleechhosting.net ponofilms.net wupload.ws
    good luck hope u didnt lose ur data

Respected Member
    Nothing here shows you selected end of month. Mistake may have been yours for all we know

Did you even read what I posted? I cancelled on the 19th. If it was my mistake then my service should have been terminated immediately. Don't you get it?

@freecbc3

Thankfully I have a recent backup so files were not lost. But this serves a warning to those people who think this host is reliable.

I believe it must be misunderstanding between you and Sandino.

My365host has been running for over three years unlike other hosts (no need to mention names as they're many ) which hasn't been online for even 6 months, they wouldn't have survived if they ain't 'reliable'.

Anyway you shouldn't have asked for cancellation before the end of your services, asking for cancellation before the end of the billing cycle for 15 days doesn't make any sense.

Through the last screen, Sandino mentioned that he's able to reactivate your account, you have a backup of your files, none stops you from using your hosting again till 4th April. I don't see any problem at all^

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Well there are some settings. Not everything is being done instantly. And it quite looks like it is your mistake.

Just think from a company's perspective. They have been around for what, 5 years now? They lease multiple servers, do you think they would mind hosting you for another week? And gain bad reputation?
    It's not a company like that smoke host where the clients where hosted on a VPS and every client is crucial. They are a registered company.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masterb56 View Post
    Did you even read what I posted? I cancelled on the 19th. If it was my mistake then my service should have been terminated immediately. Don't you get it?
    Yes I read it. I've been a client with them. You have to request it stay active until the end of the month. If you cancel even in the middle or at the start and select immediate, it could take up until the end of the month to delete your account. Could be anytime. I've done it a few times.

My365Host ain't scammers. Either you pushed the wrong button or maybe its a bug in a whmcs module they have installed to handle that stuff.
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

yep seems like ops fault to me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information