Hey everyone. I'm going to be providing a mass commenting service for any keyword or niche. I will link across many blogs to be sure the links stick.

I can do either both dofollow and nofollow blogs at $5 per 1000 comments or I can find only dofollow blogs in your niche but it will be more expensive. I don't have a price on it yet because I don't know how long it would take me to compile a list of dofollow blogs in your niche.

I can do a 1/2 price blast for someone for review. I will give a full report although usually they get indexed very fast. I'm in the process of doing a blast for one of my legal sites and today I just saw one of my images is at the top of google images already brought in over 25 organic hits in ~2 hours from google.

If you want much larger blasts I can do that too, of course it will be cheaper therefore it is not $10 for 2000 comments, just PM me or post and we can work something out.

I can do any niche and spread it out among other, similar or closely related keywords so you have even more backlinks. The more comments that get posted, the more likely it will be that they will stay up and give you link juice.

I can do it slowly for maximum accuracy and link postage or do speed for massive blasts. When I go slow I get about 50% posted and fast is around 30% or so.

I can also compile keyword lists, URL lists for blogs with auto-accepting comments and no captcha or dofollow blog lists or high PR lists or really anything you want. This is my first foray into getting paid for these services so I'm not sure how to price it. I can do any of the above things for cheap which helps a lot in SEO like if you want to do manual link building, having a list of the high PR blogs/sites in your niche is very useful.

I can also do something pretty sneaky which is grabbing your competitors' backlinks and using that list to blast with comments or give to you for manual building. PM me or post with any questions or special requests.
Uterus Spacecraft Reviewed by Uterus Spacecraft on . [Service] Cheap Mass Blog Commenting for SEO/Traffic Hey everyone. I'm going to be providing a mass commenting service for any keyword or niche. I will link across many blogs to be sure the links stick. I can do either both dofollow and nofollow blogs at $5 per 1000 comments or I can find only dofollow blogs in your niche but it will be more expensive. I don't have a price on it yet because I don't know how long it would take me to compile a list of dofollow blogs in your niche. I can do a 1/2 price blast for someone for review. I will give Rating: 5