Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62020 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb SceneWire.net - Premium VPS from $19/month (Lithuania)

SceneWire is backed by veterans in the world of online marketing, web development and server technology. We have excelled in these fields and have now come together to offer the ultimate hosting experience. SceneWire is our passion, providing quality hosting for our customers is our desire, what we do, we do for you! What do you say? Give SceneWire a chance, if you aren't satisfied we will give you your money back. Doesn't get much better than that.
    Use the promotional code KWWH2K11 to receive 10% off any VPS Package.
    Basic
    20GB Web Space
    200GB Bandwidth
    256MB Ram
    512MB Burstable
    More Information & Order Here
    Save 10% with KWWH2K11
    Professional
    50GB Web Space
    400GB Bandwidth
    512MB Ram
    1024MB Burstable
    Save 10% with KWWH2K11
    Elite
    100GB Web Space
    1000GB Bandwidth
    1024MB Ram
    2048MB Burstable
    Save 10% with KWWH2K11
    Ultimate
    350GB Web Space
    1500GB Bandwidth
    2048MB Ram
    4096MB Burstable
    Save 10% with KWWH2K11
    Posted by MrSandvik
    It's blazing fast, go check it out yourself. No issues so far, great support. Thanks for a wonderful host
    Posted by Kn1ght
    I've bought the Professional Plan from SceneWire. Everything went smooth, I was able to use my account in seconds. A+
    Posted By Ryan Cores
    We have been with SceneWire for about 2 weeks now. You won't find a better offshore host out there. If you would like a reliable host and

excellent support (whick I only ever used twice and both times it was my fault) then your at the right place. I feel safe and with there

truly offshore hosting services, I never have to worry. I highly reccomend them!
    Fuze Reviewed by Fuze on . SceneWire.net - Premium VPS from $19/month (Lithuania) http://imgcrave.com/u/titlefgf.pngSceneWire is backed by veterans in the world of online marketing, web development and server technology. We have excelled in these fields and have now come together to offer the ultimate hosting experience. SceneWire is our passion, providing quality hosting for our customers is our desire, what we do, we do for you! What do you say? Give SceneWire a chance, if you aren't satisfied we will give you your money back. Doesn't get much better than Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    What is interesting about SceneWire is that they have well over 50 customers and absolutely no drama. That right there is peace of mind, something that everyone should be able to have in their host.

Try SceneWire out, even receive 10% off with KWWH2K11. If you're not satisfied they'll give you your money back. Doesn't get much better than that.

Is this managed or unmanaged hosting?

We currently only offer unmanaged virtual private servers.

Man $20 for 200gb BW is lil costly

Banned
    Use the 10% off code. Remember, resources aren't unlimited, those 200GB would be yours (ie: not oversold).

Just Another Coder
    The offers seem pretty much cheap to me Gonna get a spot for ma next website, coz you guyz look promising to me.

Is there maintenance or an attack going on?

what happen to scenewire??

Its been down for 20 hours..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information