Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61188 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Do you provide correct info in Whois?

Dear WhoisGuard Protected,
    Every year, ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) requires all accredited registrars to send a notification to individuals who registered a domain (the registrant) and review their contact information for accuracy.
    Please remember that under the terms of your registration agreement, providing false or inaccurate Whois (contact) information can be grounds for the cancellation of your domain name registration.
    If the contact information listed is accurate, you do not need to take any further action. However, if any of the contact information is inaccurate, you will need to provide your updated information
    Do you provide accurate information or inaccurate information? Do they really verify each account to check whether the given information is accurate or not?
    18folder Reviewed by 18folder on . Do you provide correct info in Whois? Do you provide accurate information or inaccurate information? Do they really verify each account to check whether the given information is accurate or not? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

No i don't give corrent informations. What if someday they wanted to reach me? i don't wanna go to jail

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    me too dont provite real

Nope, running a warez site, providing correct info would be the stupidest thing to do. Infact, I provide fake info anywhere I sign up on the net.

if they want to trace you, they will do that at any cost. they can check the payment sources, logged IPs

suppose ur domain got hacked by someone and transfered domain to their account. Then for getting back domain you need to provide your ID proofs etc. at that time what you will do ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prazsky View Post
    Nope, running a warez site, providing correct info would be the stupidest thing to do. Infact, I provide fake info anywhere I sign up on the net.
    I don't have any warez sites so i think i don't need to worry about this..

if they want to trace you, they will do that at any cost. they can check the payment sources, logged IPs
    You are right they can find information from other sources too.

hell no.

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    No, not real info.

Banned
    never......

what if also your an emom reseller. does this not automatically add the info regardless? so you might not actually own/host the domain. just sold it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information