Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61016 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Talking E-Book - Adult videos on your file host - BLAZING FAST! - Start earning now!

How to upload adult videos on your filehost account REALLY REALLY FAST? We have the answer, and it works!

What's good about this?

• You don't need to invest ANYTHING!
    • You don't need premium accounts!
    • YOU DON'T NEED RDP, Torrentflux, Rapidleech, IT WORKS ALONE!
    • You don't need to have fast internet speed!

Basicly, when you read this, you'll be able to upload a video to your filehost IN ONE MINUTE!!! That's right, it's 60 adult videos per one hour, OR EVEN MORE!!! This is the only thing you'll need, no need for sBorg, rapidleech, torrentflux, NOT ANY MORE! Everything is included! And it's fun!

Everything is tested, tried out, and ready to work! In a couple of minutes you'll be able to earn $$$, don't miss the chance!

The price is 10$, we're offering 2 review copies for 5$ for first 2 members of KWWHunction! We'll send one to a moderator for free to let him see it works!

Payment methods: Alertpay & MoneyBookers

If you don't have AP or MB, PM me and we'll find a solution!

FOR 10$, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO EARN HUNDERDS OR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN A MONTH!!!
    nidzabg Reviewed by nidzabg on . E-Book - Adult videos on your file host - BLAZING FAST! - Start earning now! How to upload adult videos on your filehost account REALLY REALLY FAST? We have the answer, and it works! http://lulzimg.com/i16/994216.jpg What's good about this? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

In a couple of minutes you'll be able to earn $$$

^^ LOL why are u selling this for just 10$ when u can make $$$ in couple of minutes poor guy. No one wants to kill golden goose isn't it

Banned
    Because it is an E-Book, dumbass. It's easier to sell a lot of copies for 10$ rather then 1 for 100$. The uploaders will find this method useful and make a lot of cash, I don't do uploading so I sell this.

And that's why there are mods that can confirm this, waiting for a mod to read it and tell his oppinion.

Respected Developer
    Try to provide a review copy to who is interested or to any staff member.

cheers.
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

Banned
    Sent one copy to lifetalk, waiting for his review.

Thanks for your proposition

It begins...
    OK, nidzabg sent me a review copy. Wanted me to review this ebook, so here we go.

The concept, is quite simple. The claims he makes, are true. You don't need to invest anything, except of course, time. How much can you earn? Well let's face it. Every ebook/method, out there, has potential. It's up to the end user to work for it. While you obviously cannot make thousands of dollars a month right from the start, with this method, it does have the potential to make you a nice amount. Again, it really does depend on how much time you invest. The OP delivers on what he promises - the method. Implementing it, that's your job.

I do think that $10 is a tad steep price for the ebook, but that's not my decision to make. It's the OP's.

I r Super Cop
    i will take a review copy
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    imho selling of ebooks shouldn't be allowed here.We dont wanna have a DP alike scamjunction for simple stories.
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Banned
    lifetalk, thanks for your review. We'll do everything to make better and take your post into consideration.

Sent a PM to SagarRox.

Two review copies are sold.

Waiting for reviews

I r Super Cop
    very nice and simple method. its true as its claimed in the post.

Its pretty easy to make quick buck with this one. Has great potential if applied in a right manner

Good luck with your sales nidza
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information