Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61001 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Creating a video/file hosting site.

Hi, i was wondering how much it costs to start up either a video hosting site or a file hosting site, and creating the site, getting the scripts.

Also where can i get advertisers, because i really want to start something like this and i know it gives you a nice cash flow.
    thecompgame Reviewed by thecompgame on . Creating a video/file hosting site. Hi, i was wondering how much it costs to start up either a video hosting site or a file hosting site, and creating the site, getting the scripts. Also where can i get advertisers, because i really want to start something like this and i know it gives you a nice cash flow. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Video site doesn't have to be expensive, the most expensive part will be the hosting, so the VPS.
    As interface you could use the opensource script "PHP Motion" (free), you need to have an webserver with ffmpeg intergration, which may need you to hire someone to compile it for you...
    So no licencing in this case, again, the VPS will probably be your only expense.

Thanks for the info, also do you know where i can get advertisers, because thats basically the only way to pay for the site.

Website's:
    google.com
    ^If video hosting site, you can try out GOOGLE ADSENSE!

I wanna also do something where there's a popup after they press play i don't want people to go, oh fuck this im tired of all these damn popups. I wanna create something like putlocker where its a simple interface.

bump v

Thread Information