Hello everyone, for those who know me im glad to be back and for the newbies I say hello. The reason why I haven't been online is because I was really ill for the past few months as the doctor says I have a heart condition that causes my heart to beat abnormal idk wtf that means but I've been on and off medication which really messes with my body causing me to fall asleep and lose my apetite and when I was at the hospital I tried going online via my phone but for some shit reason I couldnt send pms because of javascript errors or something along those lines,

*For those of you who I said I would design templates I'm so very sorry I felt really bad health wise the next week after I accepted your requests and thats when it all happened. I will read your pms now and try to get to reply asap.
Flash Reviewed by Flash on . Im Back Hello everyone, for those who know me im glad to be back and for the newbies I say hello. The reason why I haven't been online is because I was really ill for the past few months as the doctor says I have a heart condition that causes my heart to beat abnormal idk wtf that means but I've been on and off medication which really messes with my body causing me to fall asleep and lose my apetite and when I was at the hospital I tried going online via my phone but for some shit reason I couldnt send Rating: 5