Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61085 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

Default Man Dies After Crashing Into Cemetery

Amazing thing that happened in my city just two days ago!

Cemetery crash victim identified
    Police tell 22News Jason Johnson died instantly

Updated: Thursday, 17 Mar 2011, 9:32 PM EDT
    Published : Thursday, 17 Mar 2011, 7:53 AM EDT

* Barry Kriger

WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) - West Springfield Police say it was a 22-year-old man from West Springfield who died when his car crashed into a cemetery gate early Thursday Morning.

West Springfield Police Traffic Sgt. Daniel Spaulding told 22News that Jason Johnson was killed instantly when his car hit a brick pillar and wrought iron gate at the entrance of the Temple Beth El Cemetery on King's Highway.

Sgt. Spaulding said there was no evidence of alcohol however the vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed just prior to the 1:45 a.m. crash.

Sgt. Spaulding said Johnson was alone in the vehicle and was the only one involved in the crash.

"There was no evidence of alcohol at the scene. It's unclear whether the Hampden County medical Examiner intended to perform a full autopsy and toxicology testing, since no one else was involved, and it was clear the victim was killed from injuries suffered in the crash," Spaulding said.

A friend of the accident victim spoke to 22News.

"He was a good person. He was awesome, always an up and go person, never a downer. I loved the kid to death, I loved him to death,? said Greg Mabb, a family friend.

Read More Here:

http://www.wwlp.com/dpp/news/local/h...-into-cemetery
    Rick Reviewed by Rick on . Man Dies After Crashing Into Cemetery Amazing thing that happened in my city just two days ago! Cemetery crash victim identified Police tell 22News Jason Johnson died instantly Updated: Thursday, 17 Mar 2011, 9:32 PM EDT Published : Thursday, 17 Mar 2011, 7:53 AM EDT * Barry Kriger Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Moved to Web News.

RIP.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information