Lately, after katz went down. I think tons of new ddl's are started, with the prospect of becoming next katz. Well, there is nothing wrong is accepting the opportunity. But here is what i've figured out after a month.

First of all, katz was BIG because they had actual visitors coming to download different things. New DDL owners are just asking forum owners to submit their file, but why would they? Because you do not have anyone coming to your website.

If they keep submitting, you don't advertise, they will eventually [not even a week] will loose faith and part ways from you. Also, advertising doesn't mean just some link exchange with other warez sites. There is no point in those link exchanges because no one looks at it. You need to advertise on other media, like on sites which gets tons of people for entertainment etc.

What do you think?
dim Reviewed by dim on . Lot of new DDLs - heres what I think. Lately, after katz went down. I think tons of new ddl's are started, with the prospect of becoming next katz. Well, there is nothing wrong is accepting the opportunity. But here is what i've figured out after a month. First of all, katz was BIG because they had actual visitors coming to download different things. New DDL owners are just asking forum owners to submit their file, but why would they? Because you do not have anyone coming to your website. If they keep submitting, you don't Rating: 5