Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62848 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Wrestle-Media.com

Default Remote Upload From MegaUpload To Both FileServe & FileSonic

I have been a FileServe uploader since last August and I would now like to create FileSonic mirrors. The problem is that I do not have a fast enough connection to upload to both file hosters, nor do I have the requirements for a rapid leech. I have tried a simple FServe to FSonic remote upload which works, but it is way too slow to work with.

I was thinking about regularly uploading to MegaUpload first, then taking the MU links and remote upload them to both FServe & FSonic.

Is this a good idea to do and does MU to FSonic RU work? I know MU to FServe works perfectly.
    Money Reviewed by Money on . Remote Upload From MegaUpload To Both FileServe & FileSonic I have been a FileServe uploader since last August and I would now like to create FileSonic mirrors. The problem is that I do not have a fast enough connection to upload to both file hosters, nor do I have the requirements for a rapid leech. I have tried a simple FServe to FSonic remote upload which works, but it is way too slow to work with. I was thinking about regularly uploading to MegaUpload first, then taking the MU links and remote upload them to both FServe & FSonic. Is this a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

file-remoter.com and/or REUPLOAD.it

Website's:
    premium-links.net wanted-programs.com
    yes it is a good idea... MU remote is smooth with almost all sites!!

Thread Information