Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6821 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    maurifail.com nuwarez.org nuhost.org ferbourtoi.org

Default 12 Reasons Why a Geek Will Steal Your Girlfriend this Year

As a fellow geek, you may wholeheartedly agree with this article. If you are a non-geek (do they really exist?), you might take offense. Regardless? how you feel about the matter is largely irrelevant ? the truth is that a geek probably will steal your girlfriend this year (or steal away the girl you may have designs on), and while we hate to be the ones to break it to you, it?s simply a friendly forewarning. Without further ado, here are 12 reasons why a geek will steal your girlfriend this year:

1. Geeks make more money than you.

2. Geeks are smarter than you.

3. Geeks pay attention.

4. Geeks remember what matters.

5. Geeks pick out the best gifts.

6. Geeks put in the extra effort.

7. Geeks are better lovers.

8. Geeks get the best gadgets.

9. Geeks will nurture the child within.

10. Geeks are the new handymen ? except that they?re good at what they do.

11. Geeks are trustworthy

12. Geeks are a refreshing and attractive change from the regular stock

Read More

~SkaterP
    SkaterP Reviewed by SkaterP on . 12 Reasons Why a Geek Will Steal Your Girlfriend this Year As a fellow geek, you may wholeheartedly agree with this article. If you are a non-geek (do they really exist?), you might take offense. Regardless? how you feel about the matter is largely irrelevant ? the truth is that a geek probably will steal your girlfriend this year (or steal away the girl you may have designs on), and while we hate to be the ones to break it to you, it?s simply a friendly forewarning. Without further ado, here are 12 reasons why a geek will steal your girlfriend Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well, in reality, geeks won't steal anyone's girlfriend, lol.

Website's:
    OneClickDownload.net
    Geeks will get beaten by me

Oh yeah, im not a geek but girls love me and i always broke hearts. Im hot that does matter, gangsta, smoking, auto.. so what geek does? Thats nothing, sounds like one homo. I would kick geeks asses i can do that, he cannot even protect his girlfriend.
    To the people I forgot, you weren't on my mind for some reason and you probably don't deserve any thanks anyway.

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    They Will beaten by me tooo !!

Banned
    Website's:
    @Jason: i do

mmm mmm!
    Pretty much agrees with Jason.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Sure I'll let my g/f hang out with a geek and let her steal his money and bring it back home to daddy.

Banned
    Website's:
    LMAO bxflow

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    Sure I'll let my g/f hang out with a geek and let her steal his money and bring it back home to daddy.
    lolx ahahaah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information