Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6904 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Spain Unveils New Copyright Laws

Spain has introduced tougher new copyright laws.

The Spanish Parliament has now passeed reintroduced legislation making it easier for rights holders to target infringing websites. Towards the tail-end of 2010 the proposed legislation was rejected by the Spanish Parliament.

The aim of the legislation is too attempt to introduce regulations to reduce levels of illegal file sharing and to offer a fast-track system in order to force commercial websites whose purpose is to assist in the illegal sharing of files. The public, ISP's and consumer groups have been up in arms about the proposals, hence the initial rejection of the legislation, it has now been re-introduced with new saffeguards and it is these safeguards that have resulted in the laws being pushed through.

lawdit
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Spain Unveils New Copyright Laws Spain has introduced tougher new copyright laws. The Spanish Parliament has now passeed reintroduced legislation making it easier for rights holders to target infringing websites. Towards the tail-end of 2010 the proposed legislation was rejected by the Spanish Parliament. The aim of the legislation is too attempt to introduce regulations to reduce levels of illegal file sharing and to offer a fast-track system in order to force commercial websites whose purpose is to assist in Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

proposed legislation was rejected by the Spanish Parliament.
    haha

it has now been re-introduced with new saffeguards and it is these safeguards that have resulted in the laws being pushed through.
    Are there sites hosted in Spain?

Thread Information