Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61094 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Rate my site please

well, its really the look i want rated. there isnt much going on with the community cuz im still making the forums.

www.warezhood.com

tell me wut u think of the homepage and the forum theme. view the homepage with firefox cuz i accidently coded it for netscape and not both. the link to forums is on the bottom left just to let u know as people hav told me they cant really see it.

if u can, rate it on a scale of 1-10

thanks
    silent assassin Reviewed by silent assassin on . Rate my site please well, its really the look i want rated. there isnt much going on with the community cuz im still making the forums. www.warezhood.com tell me wut u think of the homepage and the forum theme. view the homepage with firefox cuz i accidently coded it for netscape and not both. the link to forums is on the bottom left just to let u know as people hav told me they cant really see it. if u can, rate it on a scale of 1-10 thanks :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.co.uk
    I like the splash screen on your main page

That is clean and very appealing, BUT the skin on the main forum is very poor, I like the logo though.

Overall I would give it a 7/10 (You only get 7, because of your main screen)

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    the flash on the first index is great. but the forum is a big let down...

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    wow the first page is cool but their's no relationship to the rest of the site. It's green and the site is red? I don't really like the skin much either. Oh and make the flash logo a clickable link to the site.

aight, will do. should i completely redo the entire forum theme or just change up the colors? changing the theme to green would be a whole lot easier than changing the flash to red so think i might do that.

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    entirely change it

Banned
    Website's:
    svrhost.com wrzhost.com emotive-media.com
    I agree the forums could do with a bit of a change.. dont personally like the skin

Ok I was amazed with the index flash code
    That's a good point.
    Phpbb is nice forum software but improve the skin of the forum,there are so many nice phpbb skins over the net pick one.
    I also like the style of the banner but I don't really like the windows vista symbol :/
    Also remove the more warez scroll down menu.You're going to get banned from katz.

ok, i'll do all that. any direction in wut the skin should look like? thanks for all the help by the way guys

Thread Information