Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6885 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post Site - Installation, Migration, Configuration - Forum Management - PHP Help

I do the following services:

• Installation and Integration of any kind of PHP script (e.g WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, vBulletin, BuddyPress). Price range from $3 to $10.
    • Migration of any kind of website, within the server or to another host. Price range from $4 to $12.
    • Configuration of a website (e.g Settings, permissions, themes, plugins). Price range from $8 to $30.
    • Forum Management - I manage your forums, such as creating sections, forums, sub-forums. Setting up the permissions admin, moderator and user access. Price range from $10 to $40.
    • Website Conversion - I will convert your website script e.g phpBB to vBulletin, myBB to SMF, Joomla to Wordpress etc. Price range from $8 to $25.
    • PHP/MySQL Fixes - I can do small programming jobs (e.g forms, database connections, data display). Price range from $4 to $25.
    • Software Testing - I will examine your website/application and report any bugs/issues. Price range $3 to $10.
    • Homework Help - this may not been advertised anywhere, but I'll help you with your school work specifically in Math, Physics and Chemistry (up to high school levels). Price range from $5 to $100.

If you are interested in any of my services, shoot me a PM along with your messenger ID (one of the following: Skype, MSN, gmail).
    Please provide me with the full details (excluding access to your sites) so I can give an exact quote for the job.

Turnaround time is usually within 24 hours, sometimes right away, it all depends on the amout of orders and work I receive. I reside in Sweden and the time zone is GMT+1.

Price is to be negotiated. Payment via PayPal (I'm a verified member) after job completion.

regards
    HostGunn Reviewed by HostGunn on . Site - Installation, Migration, Configuration - Forum Management - PHP Help I do the following services: Installation and Integration of any kind of PHP script (e.g WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, vBulletin, BuddyPress). Price range from $3 to $10. Migration of any kind of website, within the server or to another host. Price range from $4 to $12. Configuration of a website (e.g Settings, permissions, themes, plugins). Price range from $8 to $30. Forum Management - I manage your forums, such as creating sections, forums, sub-forums. Setting up the permissions Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Khambaty.com iMotivate.net
    Homework Help - this may not been advertised anywhere, but I'll help you with your school work specifically in Math, Fysics and Chemistry (up to high school levels). Price range from $5 to $100.
    AWESOME ! You gonna get highly paid for that by me soon

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you are referring to the typo mistake I made, it is because I reside in Sweden and we type Physics with F

Also those subjects are not very related to English so it doesn't really matter.

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    hw help? ur better off getting help from someone in real life
    everything else is cool so people can learn and stuff
    so i hope it goes well

I'm still available, hit me up if you need anything.

Thread Information