Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6770 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com

Default [HELP]Wordpress Hosting Questions

I have a blogspot site currently hosted by them and they warned me to remove somethings.so i decided to dump them and start a new wordpress site,

My blogspot site used to recieve around 4000 views daily(only sport content).

So i intend to upgrade my site so that i get more traffic.

If i were to create a wp site (traffic will remain the same as i have my links placed on my 'friend' sites and i have to change the url),how much bandwidth will i require/month?? am i better of going to a unlimited* host by paying extra money??(all graphic to be hosted off site except banners and site logo)

also,more importantly,wordpress editable in website editors like cs4??

and which domain is better-.org or .net?? better in the sense free of usa laws.where is the best place to register a domain.??

plus which host do you recommend?if you have any offer pm me,dont post here,this is not a thread for you to advertize your site.

also do you know of any free host that alllows auto-installation of scripts so that i can 'try' it out before i do the real deak?
    thefboo Reviewed by thefboo on . [HELP]Wordpress Hosting Questions I have a blogspot site currently hosted by them and they warned me to remove somethings.so i decided to dump them and start a new wordpress site, My blogspot site used to recieve around 4000 views daily(only sport content). So i intend to upgrade my site so that i get more traffic. If i were to create a wp site (traffic will remain the same as i have my links placed on my 'friend' sites and i have to change the url),how much bandwidth will i require/month?? am i better of going to a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Use .net domain,goddady,Namecheap or Register.com will be fine.For hosting i recomend bluehost or hostagor they are in top 10 of the best in the hosting industry.
    Selling cheap domains - 5 dollars each - Payment with PayPal only

Check this site out: http://www.wpwebhost.com/

Website's:
    ihide.info
    what is your original site?

what was on your original site?

depending on your site either .net or .org are equally good. but .com is preferred.

godaddy sucks so dont get them. go with namecheap.

with hosting. it also depends what your site is about. you may be fine with just onshore (US) but offshore (anywhere else) is better if you want to avoid take down notices.

most hosts here will just simple help you out when installing scripts. but its not really their job to know every single script.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

wp is very light weight script

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    its basically a sport download site..closed it a year ago due to studies.now i am free again,i have a group of people who also have high traffic sites on blogspot.com and i can place my site link on that..but i dont know about website hosting..only have used a blog on blogspot.com

Roam around and you will find some people providing Softlacous with their hosting (pardon if i spelt that wrong). Softlacous will allow you to install and uninstall wordpress and some other useful CMS quickly so you can experiment and find what works for you.

WP is light and good for seo so expect a rise in traffic if you are going to do some seo stuff. I would suggest you an Unlimited hosting.

I have my all domains with namecheap (none of them warez) and go for some country related tld(in/ru/eu/ca/cc/tk etc) if you really wanna stay away from US Laws.
    Coming soon...

Thread Information