Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61163 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net

Default Need one GFX team to modify one addresee proof (needed for paypal account)

hey

i need one GFX member to edit one "electricity bill" , i need to edit it coz i had put one fake country for my paypal account, my accoutn is confirmed but they are asking for one proof of address.

I have electricty bill but i need to modified some details

If you are good gfx team contact me by PM or
    msn> metti_jamaica@hotmail.com
    gmail> thumperdc@gmail.com

cheers
    ThumperTM Reviewed by ThumperTM on . Need one GFX team to modify one addresee proof (needed for paypal account) hey i need one GFX member to edit one "electricity bill" , i need to edit it coz i had put one fake country for my paypal account, my accoutn is confirmed but they are asking for one proof of address. I have electricty bill but i need to modified some details If you are good gfx team contact me by PM or msn> metti_jamaica@hotmail.com gmail> thumperdc@gmail.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    you think just changing the country of origin on a bill will work? they will likely be checking the account numbers to match with teh address on teh bill as well,thats the whole point of them asking for proof

He is prolly asking for that only iMage.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Ya i know Encode,but the reason behind paypal asking for such things is to verify you are who you are saying you are,changing the country of origin just on the paper bill is not going to make the account number on the bill magically be directed to some fake address. Even if you change the account number to a fake one it will still not match teh address,so i dont see the point in this is all. Good luck all the same getting verified

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    @Image,

The name and adress is the same as our contry but he did change Albania with Romania
    Currently hes asking to change the "Albania" term to "Romania"

Can that be possible?!

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    yes this should be my question too

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Well the problem i see is Paypal is going to want to confirm the address i am assuming with the account number on the bill itself. So if you change the mailing address on the bill,when they check the account number (on the bill for whatever service it is) it will not match the one you are attemting to add to the bill using Photoshop.

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    Well, i think they dont check the number cuz a friend of me unlimited his paypal throught this service using a fake bill he paid some 30$ for that

he paid a very expensive and professional designer,i think u should find an expert .

Thread Information