I just installed a fresh IPB Forum the software is nulled and the version is 3.0.5

I get this error while i try to visit the site:

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/cann1bal/nederlandwarez.com/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 336

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cann1bal/nederlandwarez.com/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 339

Fatal error: Class 'skin_global_1' not found in /home/cann1bal/nederlandwarez.com/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 1385
I am able to login into AdminCP but i get this error too in the header:

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/cann1bal/nederlandwarez.com/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 336

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cann1bal/nederlandwarez.com/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 339
Im not really new in IPB but i havent used for a while and i have no idea why im getting this error. Probably why the software is nulled but i still cannot find out why. If anyone has any ideas please share with me.

Thanks.
cann1baL Reviewed by cann1baL on . IPB error I just installed a fresh IPB Forum the software is nulled and the version is 3.0.5 I get this error while i try to visit the site: I am able to login into AdminCP but i get this error too in the header: Rating: 5