Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61043 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Pure Awesomeness!
    If you gonna post any bullshit here, do so with a proof or stfu, tyvm.

Everybody is good, I am here to share my energy

1 I ordered a 5.28 in Germany, the above standard VPS price for $12.99
    2 To 5.29 to just give me opening, when I saw the slogan is to buy its VPS, Look at this picture

I questioned in here

You can't start in time, why labeled the slogan

This is " Marketing fraud "??

Now let's look at it in the price

wrote above is $12.99

But I finished in payment after the discovery into

Later, I'm going to get a refund, I buy less than a day, he let myself go to see his terms of service
    I direct complaints to paypal, he directly seal up my account, some of my web site with a top data, this is why,

And don't reply to any of my message,
    They call themselves 12 hours a reply, scam!

Now paypal controversy has ended, I think he made a reply! My money is still in his hand! But my VPS is closed!!!!!

I'm sorry my English is not good, hope everybody can understand, thank you

Banned
    If I understand your English correctly, you mean that your VPS was not instantly setup though it was advertised to be so?

Hello,

@ lwd1900

We have provided you the service immediately after the order was placed.

Next day you opened ticket for the reason of 12.99$ plan price and service tax of 10.3% was attached to you for the invoice .

It was clearly explained you in the ticket . I don't know the reason why the simple explanation, you where not able to understand . And Opened Paypal Dispute even after we mentioned its against the Terms of Service.

Once the Service is provided to the client its under non-refundable policy.

Our Billing Department Suspended your service untill the Dispute was cleared. Yesterday we received confirmation from Paypal regarding the case went in our favour . As Billing Department was closed when we received confirmation mail from paypal .
    It was a delay of 16hours now . As it is a weekend .

Your Service is been made active as i reply here.

This is my 1st Visit to this website to resolve this issue. Hope this resolves each and every issue you are having.

If you have any issues regarding our services, please be free to use of support ticket system or phone support system or Live support .

We are here to make clients enjoy our quality service and support.

Best Regards,
    Siddesh H
    Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - Managing Director

I vps will be hosted by BitTorrent

@ ahmedtosta

You can host BitTorrent with our Luxembourg VPS location, only for private usage . No reselling, No Sharing

Announcement:

Major Changes are being made in our services And Some new location services are being added in another 2-3days ...

Keeping visiting our website for latest updates.

Best Regards,
    SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )
    ScopeHosts - Sales Department

I 6.10 to 6.11 for the nobody reply to me, this is what you said 12 hours

Well, now you really want to do, direct to get my money don't give me the service, or?

You said the terms of service, you terms of service don't or state does not support warez on this section sites, then why do you appear here.

Isn't this marketing fraud ..

@ lwd1900

Read the above statement made by the management team member carefully . You will get why it was delayed reply by 12hours to your ticket.

As per the statement of Management your service as been activated immediately.

According to our TOS Warez Meant to be hosting warez files directly into the server or control panel .

Not by linking or embedding .

Best Regards,
    SarkarRaj - ( Prathik )
    ScopeHosts - Sales Department

,You said immediately active service me to give me when in a bill, wow, how clever you are!!

,That I've money how to solve, so disappear...

,Close my all for a ticket, and not reply, a delay in, this is what you said 12 hours!!!!!!!

You terms of service that's interesting, you say a, you said is a second is two, consumers can also say what?!?!?!!!!!

6.28 , my service is about to expire...

@lwd1900
    One will take time to comprehend.

@SarkarRaj

Somewhere in my posts I mentioned that "if" you receive a DMCA notice and suspend my account (in reply to your post regarding it) actually referring to an impression that you are a warez host too (linking, not hosting warez at your server ofcourse) and must take care of such things otherwise suspension of an account after DMCA notice doesn't make a sense to me by a warez host. Correct me if I am wrong here.

But in reply what I got from you was for sure a plain "copy & paste" reply....claiming that my account was suspended mistakenly by a level x employee , bla bla...

But I was just curious about what you claim while advertising and what you do, as my account was not suspended by you. These false claims made me think about continuation of service with you.

P.S. I am not anyone from competitor, I have been you customer till June 2011.

Regards.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information