Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6919 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Forum Skin Design Tutorial?

Hi everyone, i know there was a tutorial from a member here at KWWH, CyberFreak i think, that tutorial was about how to design a forum skin, but i'm not being able to find it anywhere, could some one please post link to that tutorial or just post it here, thanks
    Raptile Reviewed by Raptile on . Forum Skin Design Tutorial? Hi everyone, i know there was a tutorial from a member here at KWWH, CyberFreak i think, that tutorial was about how to design a forum skin, but i'm not being able to find it anywhere, could some one please post link to that tutorial or just post it here, thanks :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    It must have been someone else who posted it because I can't seem to find anything like this related to CyberFreak. I've been hardcore-searching for what you're asking for but I can't succeed finding anything. I'd suggest google in this case.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Was it MindFreak?
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

Not sure, it was a couple months ago, but i'm sure he had 'Freak' in his Username..

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    It was MindFreak I think.
    Try Searching his threads.

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    Maybe THIS bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by kicker-hp_27 View Post
    Maybe THIS bro ?
    That is the tutorial i needed, thanks alot for to everyone for searching it, Mods please close this thread!

mmm mmm!
    You found it

Closed as requested.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information