Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61013 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ψ(`∇?)ψ

Default Pik a Flik - IMDb tool for uploaders

Not my tool, just my share here, I was beta-tester of this, and have suggested many addons, like uploading on lulzimg, templates,multiple templates, blacklist of words etc... (as usual )

It will help you to raise the quality of your posts on katz.

All credits to original developer DeJayy

[ChangeLog]
    2/4/11 12:41am
    -Added support for image hosting to PicSend.net and lulzIMG.com
    -Added template support(explained below)

2/4/11 10:27am
    -Added "Director", "Votes", and "Writer" to the list of information the program will grab.

2/4/11 11:54am
    -Added support to automatically upload picture to lulzIMG and put into the textbox where data is
    returned. (This will only be enabled of {MOVIEPOSTER} is in the template. If it is not, you have to
    manually upload the image by right clicking on the poster and choosing host.

2/4/211 4:19pm
    -There is a blacklist now, in which you can put words in and it will filter them out when you search for
    a movie. Example: If in the blacklist you have "1080p" and "." and your search term is "Faster.1080p" it
    will only search for "Faster". This helps if your searching with a scene release name by copy/pasting
    from the web.

2/5/11 12:18am
    -Added an update feature to the program, so you no longer have to search forums for updated versions.
    -Added button to copy all information in the information box, easier for the users.

2/5/11 10:23am
    -Added a feedback form so users can leave feedback about errors/suggestions without having to find me on
    warez-bb

2/6/11 1:23pm
    -Added the option to load a template, incase a user wants to create a few differnt types of templates
    and swith between them without having to close the program, edit the template, then re-open.
    [/ChangeLog]

[Help]
    I added the support for a template to use, so the users can add their own special touch to the way the
    program shows the data.
    I will include the original config in this text file just incase you forget something. Everything about
    the template use is pretty well self explanitory.

IF you want the program to automatically upload an image and put it in the textbox, you must put
    "{IMAGEPOSTER}" in your template. If it is not in your template, you can manually upload the image by
    right clicking the image poster and it gives you the choice of what site to upload to.

You have to edit the template and the blacklist via Notepad, I might add the feature to edit both of
    them via the program, but havnt made up my mind yet, its just as easy to do it in notepad than it is
    in the program.

If you have any suggestions or find any bugs what so ever, please use the feedback form, or find me on a
    forum and let me know.
    [/Help]

[OriginalConfig]

{MOVIEPOSTER}

IMDB Link: {IMDBLINK}
    Movie Title: {MOVIETITLE}
    Year: {YEAR}
    Rated: {RATED}
    Released: {RELEASED}
    Genre: {GENRE}
    Runtime: {RUNTIME}
    IMDB Rating: {RATING}
    Cast: {CAST}
    Director: {DIRECTOR}
    Writer: {WRITER}
    Votes: {VOTES}
    Plot: {PLOT}
    [/OriginalConfig]

[Credits]
    I'd like to thank the users at Warez-bb for testing this program and telling me the bugs and for also
    suggesting new features to make it better.
    If it werent for those people, this program would have never made it out of beta stages.

I'd also like to thank Chris(butch_18445), I refered to a few of his programs/code as a reference and
    even had to use a few snippits of code.

Cairns also helped me with a few snippets that I couldnt figure out. So credits to him aswell.

http://www.pscode.com/ is a great website for any help you may need, it has plenty of sources that you can refer to for help.
    [/Credits]

[Contact]
    nationofcr3ation@gmail.com
    http://www.warez-bb.org/ (Search for DeJayy)
    [/Contact]

EDIT: I guess this is made to work with windows 7 ONLY , in windows xp, or 2003, app won't start properly.

Code: 
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7r4ts4p0rwdrcpt
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/126573971/Pik'A'Flik.rar
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/eF8ZXVH/Pik'A'Flik.rar
    cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . Pik a Flik - IMDb tool for uploaders http://eih.bz/s0/8cda3d6d5d.jpg Not my tool, just my share here, I was beta-tester of this, and have suggested many addons, like uploading on lulzimg, templates,multiple templates, blacklist of words etc... (as usual 8-) ) It will help you to raise the quality of your posts on katz. All credits to original developer DeJayy Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

nice share thanks a lot dude
    Not Allowed

download link does not work

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    Cannot download - please upload anywhere else

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    superb share mate thanks alot
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Added new linkz

Can't seem to download it directly from Mediafire site but it downloaded fine with Jdownloader. Thanks for the share.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    LOL, maybe only I can download it from mediafire without problems

I have also been using this app since the developer first published it. It's awesome, and the best imdb info grabber.

Banned
    yup downloaded from media fire but i cannot open .exe file

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information