Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6832 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default is filesonic cheating?

hey guys i'm with file sonic PDD plan, i upload files larger than 400 mb and most of my downloads come from countries in tier A and B and yet i get only arround 13$ for 1000 download when it's supposed to be at least around 25$ so they are obviously shaving like hell, but my true concern is for PPS plans...don't you think it's a rip off when you get paid only once a life per user when they buy a premium but you won't get a dime after that if the user decides to renew...
    nakama30 Reviewed by nakama30 on . is filesonic cheating? hey guys i'm with file sonic PDD plan, i upload files larger than 400 mb and most of my downloads come from countries in tier A and B and yet i get only arround 13$ for 1000 download when it's supposed to be at least around 25$ so they are obviously shaving like hell, but my true concern is for PPS plans...don't you think it's a rip off when you get paid only once a life per user when they buy a premium but you won't get a dime after that if the user decides to renew... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You should be happy that they are paying you at all, dont be greedy. Filesonic is running a profit making business, its not a charity. If you give you a share of all the renewal earnings, how will they stay in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    You should be happy that they are paying you at all, dont be greedy. Filesonic is running a profit making business, its not a charity. If you give you a share of all the renewal earnings, how will they stay in the business.
    it's not about greed and i'm not begging for some charity here, i spend my precious time to earn them premium sales so they better pay me oterwise why would i even bother..there are plenty of similar business models out there that pay they're members on a revnue share model 50/50 but i'm not asking for that as i know a filehosting has a lot to spend on servers and bandwidth, staff...ect but rewarding uploaders with 2$ or 3 whenever an exiting premium users renew his account wouldn't hurt now would it

Website's:
    ExtremePirate.com Extabit.com
    No idea about cheating but stats really sucks it mostly get freeze for some hrs
    Champ of Champs Is Here

My Site:- ExtremePirate.com

Quote Originally Posted by champ of champs View Post
    No idea about cheating but stats really sucks it mostly get freeze for some hrs
    yeah ur right
    Signature against the rules, removed. ~ Jason.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nakama30 View Post
    hey guys i'm with file sonic PDD plan, i upload files larger than 400 mb and most of my downloads come from countries in tier A and B and yet i get only arround 13$ for 1000 download when it's supposed to be at least around 25$ so they are obviously shaving like hell, but my true concern is for PPS plans...don't you think it's a rip off when you get paid only once a life per user when they buy a premium but you won't get a dime after that if the user decides to renew...
    I hope they do scam you. You're too greedy. Be lucky they pay anything at all. They do not even claim to pay recurring fees if the user renews. Do you want them to close down to please you? for fuck sakes....

That's only "Earning from Downloads". Of course it will show you have more earnings from A and B.

At the left you will see "Number of Downloads" - and then the pie chart. Why don't you post that?
    There

I hope they do scam you. You're too greedy. Be lucky they pay anything at all. They do not even claim to pay recurring fees if the user renews. Do you want them to close down to please you? for fuck sakes....
    are you really that thick, they are not running a charity here, they wouldn't pay you a dime if they didn't know they'll earn 10x out of it so get your facts right...i'm not greedy at all i'm just pissed cause they don't play by they're own rules; why put a PPD plan that they cannot afford so they startn shaving, i score for them sales daily and sometimes i bring them more than 5 sales but i choose the PPD plan because i don't like to earn by luck whether the visitor wants to buy from my link or buy from the official site without my refferal, all i ask if they put a PPD program that they would commit to so uploaders know what they are dealing with..

by the way @JJJ mate you are a hypocrite saying your imagehosting site is stable, i used it a few times and it was a nightmare at rush hours so probably crappy services stick for each other

Respected Member
    by the way @JJJ mate you are a hypocrite saying your imagehosting site is stable, i used it a few times and it was a nightmare at rush hours so probably crappy services stick for each other
    I know. I'm garbage amirite? That and what I said totally make me a hypocrite Please explain to me how that works?

hyp?o?crite   
    [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
    ?noun
    a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
    a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Also, when was the service bad? I've had like 3 hours of downtime total the since last September. Reason was a 1,000,000/sec ddos attack. I'm sure service did suck through that lol

Narrow it down to a day dude, its on 18-25

Banned
    Website's:
    rapidleechhosting.net ponofilms.net wupload.ws
    will maybe and maybe not u cant know only support there will know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information