Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61265 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Batch WMV to FLV conversion

hi guys,

i have been looking into playing around with video sites.

but for some reason the script im using wont convert automatically so im doing it manually at the moment, not sure weather it is because flvtool/ffmpeg is not installed correctly or weather its a nulled script that im using

this is something im still testing locally, but if i do go ahead with my project i will get the legit licence.

all i want to know is there something i can run to convert all wmv files in a fold into flv, then once converted to flv delete the wmv files ?

thanks
    AllHosting Reviewed by AllHosting on . Batch WMV to FLV conversion hi guys, i have been looking into playing around with video sites. but for some reason the script im using wont convert automatically so im doing it manually at the moment, not sure weather it is because flvtool/ffmpeg is not installed correctly or weather its a nulled script that im using this is something im still testing locally, but if i do go ahead with my project i will get the legit licence. all i want to know is there something i can run to convert all wmv files in a fold Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

its need to be done via ssh command line or cron job as im running a linux box

Thread Information