Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6837 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Do you reupload files in RS-MU?

I'm doing now RS-MU uploads...and fileserve also...I'll backup fileserve...but I need to know one thing...there will be thousands of files...so real uploaders like {u clowdshadow} [ENCODE] guys ever reupload them after get deleted because of DMCA [RS & MU]?

Pls Reply...
    elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . Do you reupload files in RS-MU? I'm doing now RS-MU uploads...and fileserve also...I'll backup fileserve...but I need to know one thing...there will be thousands of files...so real uploaders like {u clowdshadow} guys ever reupload them after get deleted because of DMCA ? Pls Reply... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Naturally, you wont get any rep or credit if you dont reupload your files. You have to do it.

Sometimes i have to reupload my links twice or thrice in the same day for just 1 game. You need to create multiple backups of all your files.

Banned
    hmmm...thanx...

mmm mmm!
    If you want to get a good name out there your links should ALWAYS be up and kicking. Try to avoid any sort of dead links, or at least, if someone reports dead links you should re-upload them. Make a backup off the most important files and skip the smaller files.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information