Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62143 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Review WarezLeaf.com

Hello

Suggest any suggestions you have, as I am trying to improve the website as best as I can.

Remember, the website will need to be kept simple
    FancyPants Reviewed by FancyPants on . Review WarezLeaf.com Hello :) Suggest any suggestions you have, as I am trying to improve the website as best as I can. Remember, the website will need to be kept simple ;) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Looks good.
    Simple.

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    The background is pretty plain, I suggest you go into the green tones for the "leaf" part

I can do a skin for you if you want.

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    I like what you're trying to do with the way you display the downloads but I think the layout is too simplistic and looks less "modern."

Alright. I made some modifications. What do you guys think of the brown instead of black and the background?

Website's:
    xtremeconsole.net movietab.net ps3games.org
    I like it nice site buddy

mmm mmm!
    Heya.

This website is perfect for my needs although i'm not that happy with the dark colors. I would even enjoy the website more if it has light colors. Any chance to make it an option to swith to light/dark? You'll definately make some people more happy (like myself).

There's a few sections which is empty. You should, if you can remove them until you have some content in there. An empty section are not cool.

I understand the idea behind the favicon, but it does not look good even though it is a good idea. It looks very unfinished. I'd rather make a new one, or make it more green.

I understand that you are going to live on referal traffic at the moment, but there are to many buttons / text links in my opinion. I've never been a fan of all these buttons. It is probably because i've seen them everywhere, on every single website. That's all up to you though. More buttons = more traffic I guess.

I'd like to see clickable download links and i'd also like to see some information/plot about the show or about the episode (thinking about the tv shows).

If possible, I think it would be cool if you categorize each category into genres and tv shows into tv shows. It might not sound that simple, but it should be possible to still keep it simple.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Is the empty spots you are referring to are between the title and the date?

Also I'll be working on making a light one but it might not fit in with "green" It might be white and blue. <-- Maybe Clouds?

Favicon is weird as I just googled leaf and uploaded it, lol. But I guess I'll need to work on it.

And yeah, I'll need to find that javascript file that makes URLs hyperlinked.

Typo found (short=sort*)

Ahh... I just realized what you meant by Genre's. I can't do it as I am not familiar with inputting data and displaying data from a db in wordpress. I was only able to post the categories from the database for each post because the php code was on the WP site and I just modified it a bit.

Also I will limit the buttons to three after I see which ones send me the most traffic. 3 Buttons and 3-4 links.

mmm mmm!
    I was talking about the empty sections. Like there nothing in the "other" section
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I'll need to remove that one for sure and start uploading a bigger variety.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information