Well i have forum (url under nickname Websites) but i dont have much time to work on it.
Real life takes almost all my time. So i decided that if someone wants to cooperate ill be appreciated.
I pay for hosting, You manage forum.
What you earn from forum its yours.

I wont sell it, i wont give it away, and wont close it.
You get standart admin rights, managing forum, users.
If you need something You ask me.
If You dont like how it looks like, You may edit it but it must be based on default theme.
Banners other ads may be placed if you earn from them or needed for submission.
Hosting is trusted so dont worry.
Keep it clean.
If any info needed write down i will edit post or answer them.

I dont have any file host accounts. I am not an uploader.

I dont need it, I just have space, have bandwidth which is not practically used.
So if someone wants to have forum and maybe doesnt have opportunity to buy hosting he can use mine. All i need that it would be alive. I really wont overtake it.
Anthonis Reviewed by Anthonis on . Manage Forum Well i have forum (url under nickname Websites) but i dont have much time to work on it. Real life takes almost all my time. So i decided that if someone wants to cooperate ill be appreciated. I pay for hosting, You manage forum. What you earn from forum its yours. I wont sell it, i wont give it away, and wont close it. You get standart admin rights, managing forum, users. If you need something You ask me. If You dont like how it looks like, You may edit it but it must be based Rating: 5