Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6974 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com

Default ShackServers.com - Servedome USA VPS Server (1 Left)

I'm selling this vps server which is a resold vps server as we're reseller with servedome.com. You'll receive full access to vps server from solusVM account username & password plus support from us since this is still underneath our reseller account at servedome.

VPS Server Specs
    40 GB Disk Space
    10000 GB Data Transfer
    512 MB Dedicated RAM
    1024 MB Burstable RAM
    1 Gbps Network Connection
    Selling Price: $10.50 Monthly ( Pricing is based off our website not servedome)

To Order Click Here

Server Location: Dallas, TX
    Datacenter: Softlayer

This vps server is already setup in ready to go once we've received that payment from you we'll send you the account details in information to your email addressed used at our billing center.

Payment Methods Accepted
    PayPal, AlertPay, and LibertyReserve

If you're wanting to buy please contact me by sending me a PM or replying to this thread.
    robert420 Reviewed by robert420 on . ShackServers.com - Servedome USA VPS Server (1 Left) I'm selling this vps server which is a resold vps server as we're reseller with servedome.com. You'll receive full access to vps server from solusVM account username & password plus support from us since this is still underneath our reseller account at servedome. VPS Server Specs 40 GB Disk Space 10000 GB Data Transfer 512 MB Dedicated RAM 1024 MB Burstable RAM 1 Gbps Network Connection Selling Price: $10.50 Monthly ( Pricing is based off our website not servedome) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

what os?

Banned
    Website's:
    The default OS Pre-installed is Centos 5 32 bit

We give you SolusVM access which allows you to rebuild to any Linux Os of your choose.

Banned
    Buy directly from ServeDome, they always have slots if you contact them.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep@SmokeHost View Post
    Buy directly from ServeDome, they always have slots if you contact them.
    Thank you for the bump smokehost servedome does usually have slots if you contact them. I think some people here already know that smokehost I think you're only doing this to get to me since you were busted being a resellers smokehost to let you know I been doing this for 2 years now so get over yourself.

Ontopic
    I've lowered the price to $10.50 a monthly now

Website's:
    btjunk.net
    I'm interesting, can you set up USA VPS Server Wasington, DC - Basic VPS for test 48 hours? If all ok will order it.

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post
    Thank you for the bump smokehost servedome does usually have slots if you contact them. I think some people here already know that smokehost I think you're only doing this to get to me since you were busted being a resellers smokehost to let you know I been doing this for 2 years now so get over yourself.

Ontopic
    I've lowered the price to $10.50 a monthly now
    Umm, I have to reply to that ,

We're resellers? We've been providing hosting for a year mate. We are not resellers. Just because our Tier 1 VPS plans (Yes only tier 1!) have the same plans as another hosting provider does not mean we resell. We're both at the same DC and we was able to get the same deal they did. So we thought, we might aswell use those plans as they where popular in another forum. So get your facts right! We host enough people on KWWH. We have no need to resell.

Cyber.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by kiladila View Post
    I'm interesting, can you set up USA VPS Server Wasington, DC - Basic VPS for test 48 hours? If all ok will order it.
    This server has been sold already

Thread Information