Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6725 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default GFX Legend Rank

Just like respected member and respected coder there should be a respected GFX on KWWHunction.

There are a lot of great GFX artists that are helping a lot of webmasters lately for free and they do a great job that is why some of them should be promoted to respected GFX (i am not saying all of them i am just saying those who are helping for free and that they are doing a great job).
    doni Reviewed by doni on . GFX Legend Rank Just like respected member and respected coder there should be a respected GFX on KWWHunction. There are a lot of great GFX artists that are helping a lot of webmasters lately for free and they do a great job that is why some of them should be promoted to respected GFX (i am not saying all of them i am just saying those who are helping for free and that they are doing a great job). ;) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    No .

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    i dont think this is necessary

mmm mmm!
    It has been discussed many times before .. End of discussion
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Developer
    As stated by other members of staff this has been discussed many times in the past. But, I personally think that there would be no harm in introducing the GFX Artist rank. We could have a set of requirements which GFX Artists must meet to be able to apply for the rank. We have the GFX section, all we need now is the GFX Artist rank I'll bring this up in the staff section.

Thread Information