Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61766 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
    Probation
    Hi,

my website is down since 5 days... the support is good, indeed but it's not enough.

"Tired of losing all your data when a hard drive crashes? DaringHost understands that your data is important. This is why we take daily backups of each account on our servers and store them in a secure remote location. Even if a hard drive cases you will always have access to your data."

But i cannot access to my latest backup. So, it"s useless...

I bought the first plan 3 days ago, still having problems but i will wait for the end of the week until they setup correctly the server and fix the problems that a few people seem to have (including me), my first time was a very good experience with them so im gonna wait a few days to make a review.

Website's:
    daringhost.com
    All support tickets have been answered. If you are still facing any issues please open a support ticket. KWWH is not our help desk. This is a sales thread only.
    DaringHost.com - Web Hosting + VPS Services World Wide!
    Contact Us | support@daringhost.com | +1.203.936.7138 |

OK..now my first review after i bought my first package 1 month ago from this great hosting company - DaringHost

Support - *****
    Uptime - *****
    Speed - *****

they had some problems with a server in the last weeks but right now everything is fixed and working better than before

support is very friendly and helpfull

personal note : i really recommend The Level 2 Package !

don't hesitate to buy !

Banned
    I honestly fell in love with this site, not only did I get this site because it's hosted in Russia but the fact that my site may be more secure in this promiscuous location where not everything can be withed by any sopa law. the very fact that the servers are based in Russia makes it seem almost bulletproof aswell.

Not to mention the support is quick. it only took like 3 minutes for a ticket to be responded to by one of this sites very friendly staff, honestly their support pretty much beat host gators support team hands down and I think I have found a new home for my website aswell.

I actually found this site doing a Google search for cheap Russian based hosting which led me to both this site and daringhost's website. it is almost like it was my destiny to use this website for my hosting.

This site definitely has my approval.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Closed temporarily by OP request.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Thread Information