Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62175 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Daring please get on MSN.

Daring,
    I hope there are backups available as said in earlier posts. I lost my site before, I had to get it re-developed from scratch as it was a new site and I had no backups. After that it was said that they will be regular backups. I hope it is not wiped out again.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Website down...any estimate time for fix?

Hello,

We are installing cPanel on the server, then I will check all the backups we have.
    I will update the ticket once I have check the backups we have.

Thanks.
    Network Administrator
    Daring Host
    Update For All !!

wait very long

Website's:
    daringhost.com
    Hung712 + others please PM me your domain and I'll get your account set back up.
    DaringHost.com - Web Hosting + VPS Services World Wide!
    Contact Us | support@daringhost.com | +1.203.936.7138 |

Quote Originally Posted by DaringHost View Post
    Hung712 + others please PM me your domain and I'll get your account set back up.
    I have pm you. Please check. Thank you very much

Everything has normal

8.   Sponsored Links

@Daring
    My ticket number is 962335. I have got a very generic reply, my all 3 sites are wiped out, one of them was wiped last time when it was just developed. I fear you don't have a backup for these sites that is why these sites aren't restored yet. I still expect there must be one as when it happened last time you said you guys will be taking regular backups.

Edit:If I try to login to Web Host Manager.
    Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

@funxlab maybe ur site is already up, try clean cache/flushdns.

@Mark96
    No, I have tried this, even on different computers. 50% off on next invoice wont cover the loss already done, this is 2nd time. I can't pay to my developer again and again. I am still expecting Daring has backups, if not how they discriminate between sites for backup. If it was a complimentary service then they shouldn't have assured this and should have mentioned clearly. I, here on KWWHunction showed my support on last time this happened. But I feel I would be wrong in my last decision if I have to ask my developer to start from scratch third time.

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread Information