Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61128 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    PakCyberArmy.Net HackAll.Net LinkDDL.Com HackersMedia.CoM

Default WHMCS Auto cPanel Creation

Hello everyone,i need some help knowing how can i add the system of auto cpanel creation,like example,some one orders and purchases a package,and payment is verified,is it possible for me to make it automatic,like after purchase,directly the client can get his cPanel details of his/her site after payment,im using a Master Reseller,so is it possible on a Master Reseller to add this system,and im using licensed WHMCS,Thanks,waiting for replys
    Shadow008 Reviewed by Shadow008 on . WHMCS Auto cPanel Creation Hello everyone,i need some help knowing how can i add the system of auto cpanel creation,like example,some one orders and purchases a package,and payment is verified,is it possible for me to make it automatic,like after purchase,directly the client can get his cPanel details of his/her site after payment,im using a Master Reseller,so is it possible on a Master Reseller to add this system,and im using licensed WHMCS,Thanks,waiting for replys :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Hey,

Under 'module settings' (when your editing the product/service), click cPanel, then add the package name etc.You need to have added a server group & server for this to work.

Cyber.

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

You're actually asking for help, how to run your business? If it was some other forum, I'd say ok. But asking for help on the same forum, where you offer your services is really plain stupid. You just proved to your potential clients, NOT to pick YOU.

You can't even use Google, how would you use PuTTY.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Everything you need to know about WHMCS is provided on their site for free.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Not to bash the OP or anything but this is an obvious example of kiddies that just decide to start a hosting "company" without even thinking about HOW they are going to run their business.

Banned
    Website's:
    You're actually asking for help, how to run your business? If it was some other forum, I'd say ok. But asking for help on the same forum, where you offer your services is really plain stupid. You just proved to your potential clients, NOT to pick YOU.

You can't even use Google, how would you use PuTTY.
    Well,thank you soo much for your help mr.mod. ,you really DIDNT help me,i was manually creating cpanel account,i have tried many times,but failed,but thanks to CyberHacK, onel0ve and l0calh0st for there help,thank you sooo much bros. i will give it a try,you really helped

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    Wow,

We all start somewhere , you guys bash anybody that's start's a thread here looking for help. He MAY know about running a webhosting business, just not very familiar with WHMCS.

Give the guy a break,
    Cyber.

Banned
    Website's:
    Not to bash the OP or anything but this is an obvious example of kiddies that just decide to start a hosting "company" without even thinking about HOW they are going to run their business.
    I just had prob. in Auto system bro,thats all

Banned
    Website's:
    Wow,

We all start somewhere , you guys bash anybody that's start's a thread here looking for help. He MAY know about running a webhosting business, just not very familiar with WHMCS.

Give the guy a break,
    Cyber.
    Thank you sooooo much brother,and you are EXTREMLY RIGHT,im NEW TO WHMCS,that all,but im NOT new to the cyber world

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information