I'm currentlly working for one site...posting 10 per day and also in some privet forums (warez-bb,tehparadox etc)

I've uploaded Crysis (9GB Game) Yesterday...In fileserve after one download (Full Set) got deleted

Four days ago I uploaded windows 7's new copy and got huge response and thanx...but after 20+ copies of downloads It got deleted...

I changed the md5 of my all uploads...

So my q here people do uploads here like daily upload then its past...but My windows 7 was downloading very well in this cases what can I do?

It's not possible to daily backup files on every forum!

So guys how do you do it?
elpirata Reviewed by elpirata on . [Experienced & Webmasters Reply] How To Manage Uploads [DMCA Removes Files Daily]? I'm currentlly working for one site...posting 10 per day and also in some privet forums (warez-bb,tehparadox etc) I've uploaded Crysis (9GB Game) Yesterday...In fileserve after one download (Full Set) got deleted Four days ago I uploaded windows 7's new copy and got huge response and thanx...but after 20+ copies of downloads It got deleted... I changed the md5 of my all uploads... So my q here people do uploads here like daily upload then its past...but My windows 7 was downloading Rating: 5