I was browsing and found WHMCS 4.0 with a License Generator.
You can download the script but dont download the License Generator !
It contains a special type of virus which Keylogs your inputs (passwords) which you enter on web forms, etc.
So just a caution DONOT DOWNLOAD IT !

Download At Your RISK !!!!

Ahh !!!
I totally forgot that you might ask that from where did I got the information that the Virus Keylogs ! Well I reported that Virus to Avast and they replied that it is very hectic virus which keylogs your computer

I'm going to download the Latest WHMCS 4.0 from my Members Area in the Official Site. I'll let you know whether the latest WHMCS is good or not
===
Note : I dont give a hell about whether you download or not. I just want everyone to be on the safe side. This caution is not biased !

Plutost Reviewed by Plutost on . WHMCS 4.0 Caution ! I was browsing and found WHMCS 4.0 with a License Generator.=)=)=) You can download the script but dont download the License Generator !:|:|8-) It contains a special type of virus which Keylogs your inputs X-(<_<(passwords)<_< which you enter on web forms, etc. So just a caution DONOT DOWNLOAD IT !X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-( Download At Your RISK !!!! Ahh !!! I totally forgot that you might ask that from where did I got the information that the Virus Keylogs ! Well I reported that Virus to Rating: 5