I need help with transferring my site from Hostgator Shared server to Shinjiru VPS. Since I'm a noob when it comes to all that (please don't start with 'why you have site in the first place if you know nothing' =_= ) I asked Shinjiru to do it for me. And it's been taking too long. First guy who does that wasn't available, then they said that I must pay (even tho they didn't mentioned it first time I asked) and I was ok with it, but price went from 50$ per hour to 250$!?!?
I'm not trying to talk shit about Shinjiru or anything I just need guide how to do it. I searched whole internet trying to find some detailed tutorial, because just saying use this or that doesn't help me at all
I'm currently doing backup (emails, databases and all) but what next?
BreBre Reviewed by BreBre on . How to transfer site from one server to another? I need help with transferring my site from Hostgator Shared server to Shinjiru VPS. Since I'm a noob when it comes to all that (please don't start with 'why you have site in the first place if you know nothing' =_= ) I asked Shinjiru to do it for me. And it's been taking too long. First guy who does that wasn't available, then they said that I must pay (even tho they didn't mentioned it first time I asked) and I was ok with it, but price went from 50$ per hour to 250$!?!? :O I'm not trying to Rating: 5