Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6759 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default 1-2-3 second delay in firefox

Okay ..

I do have a problem while browsing in firefox. The problem appears only while i'm using the cmputer i'm using right now. I don't face this on any other computers so there's probably something wrong with this one ..

The problem is..

I am typing and everything stops up for 2-3 seconds and then it is back to normal.

The same "stop" happends when I change tab.

2-3 second delay is really annoying and i'm wondering if anyone of you could have any idea what's wrong and hopefully have a solution.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . 1-2-3 second delay in firefox Okay .. I do have a problem while browsing in firefox. The problem appears only while i'm using the cmputer i'm using right now. I don't face this on any other computers so there's probably something wrong with this one .. The problem is.. I am typing and everything stops up for 2-3 seconds and then it is back to normal. The same "stop" happends when I change tab. Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Lol, you're keylogged man. Mostly.. Whenever the keylogger tries to take a picture of your desktop and sends to his/her email, this happens.

Not 100% sure but this is possible

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Happens to me too.

I close firefox. Kill the process from the task manager and then open firefox again

I haven't found out a good solution for it

EDIT :
    It has nothing to do with Keylogging

mmm mmm!
    Hmm.. It could be possible but I don't think so because sometimes it happends after 5 seconds and sometimes it happends after 10 minutes. If I was keylogged I guess that it would happend regulary. Every minute, or every ten seconds. Correct?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

its happens with me too, i figured its due to plugin-container.exe & adobe flash player
    in my case. so i just kill plugin-container.exe & reload flash
    Not Trusted : mourya

Website's:
    erawanarifnugroho.com lebstats.com
    It happens to me when I am using my old computers.

Some of the problem is at the hardisk, and some are because it having less memory. And it's all under windows, not under linux

No, there are keyloggers where you can set the time that after how much time you need the logs sent. I'm not too sure though =/

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Also, if you fear of getting Keylogged, then install this : http://katz.cd/search?q=Keyscrambler

It will encrypt every keystroke and the Keylogger will get false data. (I tested this with my on Keylogger)

Yeah that's good but be careful while downloading. There are many virus around =/

btw, advanced keyloggers can now bypass that too (:

mmm mmm!
    I managed to solve the problem. I just killed the process in task manager.

Anyway, i'm back to a better computer now and the problem don't appear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information