Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6917 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    SecureCRT is what i use it cost $$ but its the shit

2.   Sponsored Links

Right clicking works when connected but right click from what I can tell will not let you paste a password in when logging in to a server. You have to physically type the pwd in when you log in.

I do admit that I stated my information incorrectly. It does allow command window but not in login screen. That is what I am trying to do. Sorry for incorrectly stating my issue.

So with that said tunnelier is exactly what I needed. works perferctly for all my needs. Can even use it for ftping stuff up to the sites I run. Saved profiles makes pwd entry no existent.

Thanks for the replies and information.

Banned
    Website's:
    SKDown.Net WarezGuru.Org RARdownload.net
    use secureCRT. it is the best and it is amazing for bad connections like mine. u will like it am sure

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sparker366 View Post
    Right clicking works when connected but right click from what I can tell will not let you paste a password in when logging in to a server. You have to physically type the pwd in when you log in.

I do admit that I stated my information incorrectly. It does allow command window but not in login screen. That is what I am trying to do. Sorry for incorrectly stating my issue.

So with that said tunnelier is exactly what I needed. works perferctly for all my needs. Can even use it for ftping stuff up to the sites I run. Saved profiles makes pwd entry no existent.

Thanks for the replies and information.

You cannot see the password being typed. it stays invisible, try pasting it and clicking enter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information