Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6915 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com

Default Study finds Bing to be more accurate than Google

A recent survey conducted between the two search engine giants, Google and Bing, have shown that visitors on Microsoft's search engine are more likely to find what they are looking for in less time than Google users.

The study, conducted by Experian Hitwise, via ITproportal.com, shows that Bing users clicked on search results 81.54% of the time, while Google users only clicked 65.58%. According to Experian, this shows that Bing users are more likely to find what they are looking for, making the search engine more accurate than rival Google.

As Bing has a higher click percentage than Google, it shows that Microsoft's decision engine is returning results that users are looking for the first time, without the need for a second or third query.

Just last week, Google accused Bing of stealing their search results, even setting them up in a sting operation to determine if Bing really was stealing results. Bing later fired back at Google, claiming their search bar was watching what users are searching and clicking, sending the information back to their servers for processing.

As the rare search results from Google later showed up on Bing, the arguments and accusations started to fly between the two giants.
    Just yesterday, Neowin announced that Bing's market share has gone up by 6%, while Google is slowly losing its dominance.

Although Google still holds the top spot with 67.95% market share, Bing is slowly catching up. Bing-powered searches, including both Bing.com and Yahoo.com, claim a total of 27.44%.
    bxflow Reviewed by bxflow on . Study finds Bing to be more accurate than Google A recent survey conducted between the two search engine giants, Google and Bing, have shown that visitors on Microsoft's search engine are more likely to find what they are looking for in less time than Google users. The study, conducted by Experian Hitwise, via ITproportal.com, shows that Bing users clicked on search results 81.54% of the time, while Google users only clicked 65.58%. According to Experian, this shows that Bing users are more likely to find what they are looking for, making Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    My study finds Google more popular over all search engines.

Kewl, i shall use bing then

I still prefer Google, but I'll give Bing a try and see.

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Except bing has recently shown to be stealing google results.

So by that logic, google is more accurate than google? since bing is using google's results?
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

You can call me G
    ^^ exactly.. Read the post on Google Blog few days ago.. MS denies it but I'm sure they do steal results

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Regardless of the studies, Google has a stronghold on the search market. Even if this is true, it's going to take a long while before search accuracy overcomes the searing brand Google has with search.

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me
    I like Bings homepage. I recently started to use Bing, so I like it.

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Might be true, but still like using Google.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    google is still awesome
    u never hear someone im going to bing that when i have the chance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information